Tuesday, January 24, 2012


I read this first thing this morning (of course I was perusing Pinterest...shamelessly.) What a great thought! We see so many idealistic images portrayed by the popular media that it is nice to be reminded that beauty should have a very individual definition. 

As I think about my own definition of beauty, I know that health and happiness go a long way. It's not about what color my hair is, how many tattoos I sport...it's how I feel. When I feel good about me and seek to see the beauty in everything and everyONE, that's when I exude beauty, confidence, sexiness...Watch out!

I look forward to reading a Little Blue Boo's Ashley's blog each day. She's an inspiring, amazing, beautiful woman fighting cancer. Ashley finds beauty in everyday life, defines her own sense of it...LOVE her! In fact, I must share a link to her latest rite of passage - shaving her head.


What's your definition of beauty? Share it. I'd love to hear it....Now go out there and BE BEAUTIFUL! BE CONFIDENT! BE SEXY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment