Sunday, January 29, 2012

As far as freebies go....

Okay, y'all....
I'm thinking of jumping into a craft show soon with my soon-to-be-open Little Sugar Boutique. (I know I keep rolling back the opening, but life keeps getting in the way. I promise I'm making progress and it won't be long.)

One of the stipulations in the vendor application is that a freebie should be given away at one's booth.
Two things:
1. I <3 freebies.
2. I have quirky tastes so I'm asking in all sincerity for some honest opinions.

Here's where I could use your help. :) Would you rather get a cute little button magnet as a freebie? a little hair tie? or a bottle cap magnet?

I'm open to suggestions too. Remember, I'm a 'newb' as Connor would say. lol!


Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Ginger you are so cute. A magnet would be great maybe your business card as one. Or a magnet with the replica of a sugar cube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jean...love it! I may 'sugar' the buttons with glitter, pair it with one of my business card. I was thinking of a sign that reads, 'Please help yourself to a sweet treat, Sugar!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the magnet.. either what your friend suggested or the bottle cap.. did you know I collect magnets? Suppose my input is biased.. = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magnet- either one would be precious- but it has to remind them of your boutique so it should at least have the name and number of your business on it. I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided it was more effective to go with some cute little handmade headbands. I posted a pic of the final product all boxed up: http://www.facebook.com/littlesugarboutique
    Check it out. :)
    Much love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete